Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Congrat Kien Keat and Boon Heong!!

I'm really happy to know that Malaysia win for double badminton in All England..Congrat tu Kien Keat and Boon Heong..Boon Heong is just 19th years old while Kien Keat is just 24..What a cute two of them.But sadly, i missed to watch the final game which is live in RTM1 last two days..I had to work that Sunday and finished my work after maghrib!! Hurr..really tired..Then quickly drive to kl to see my bro to full fill my promise..Thanks to him too! Went back home it is already 10.30 pm, the show is finished already i think..Huhu so sad because i really like badminton..I'm badminton school player when i'm in primary school..Luckily when i'm in secondary school, again i was choosen to be a school player team again..There is me..hehe..i think i'm talented in badminton..thanks God..:) actually my father also talented as a badminton player..I inherrited the talent from him..when i was children, my father always bring me to badminton hall to see he play badminton with his friend..And sometimes he played with me..During the weekend i had to woke up early in the morning if i want to follow him..and i did it!!..my God, really miss my childhood..miss my father too..I feel like i want to go back to my hometown right now to see my father..hehe..Ayah, i love u so much!!

No comments: