Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unluckily u failed!!

Uhuk uhuk..i'm so sad..i failed my PTD test..I just checked spa website and i get the bad news..i'm failed..:( i know this is a test from Him. Although i am not really hope to pass this exam, but deep in my heart i still hope there are miracle for me..This is because, i admit the exam is too difficult for person with lack of preparation like me..I just start prepare within 2 or 3 days before the exam..I read my mother's book about Malaysia and it is really helpfull..But it is too short to memories all the fact and i can't finished study the book..Huhu..In fact mathematic's paper also is too difficult for me..It is about simple problem solution in mathematics..But again i'm not well prepared..I just doing some excrcise 2 or 3 days before the exam..It is too short!!..I feel so slow when answer the question and most of that i just tembak because i don't have enough time..
Same with english essay and malay essay..I'm not good at all in english..I rarely speaking in english and i know less of vocabulary..I have no idea, than my essay is too short..I have to read a lot of rencana..Help me!!
So from now on, i have to diciplined myself..I should force myself to read newspaper everyday..I have to know all about general knowledge and i should know what happen in my country..Beside i also should know about entertainment world and sport world..I have to be busysody person!! Hurr..I also want to start doing mathematics excersise which is to improve my thinking skill..I want to improve my english until i know many of vocabulary and i can write the good essays..With an extremely effort, i know i can do it..Ya Allah, please give a strength to me to fullfill my ambition to be a Pegawai Tadbir and Diplomatik one day..I will try and pray for my success..

No comments: